Thursday 6 June 2013

FILM | Sweet 6teen... Best bloody party I have seen.

I am so psyched to write this post today!!! Basically, in earlier April I had the chance to be part of a short film production, which I may have mentioned before. I had been appointed to take care of the Art Department, try and get all the necessary props (which in my case also meant baking some cupcakes! awww yeah) and getting the set ready for filming. My friend Chelsey Burdon wrote, directed and- I guess- produced this 3 minute horror short. We had Kate Mollins in cinematography, Matthew Law in sound, Olivia Whitaker in hair & make-up and Michael Savva in editing. The short is called Sweet 6teen and is starring Emily Rose Perrin and Cassandra Bond. It will be entered into the 666 Shortcuts to Hell competition and the winner will be selected by FrightFest, Movie Mogul and the Horror Channel. It's an exciting opportunity and, without further ado:


Here is Sweet 6teen. 





I hope you enjoy watching it. Feel free to rate, comment and share! 

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!


x ♥ x

No comments:

Post a Comment