Sunday 30 June 2013

BEAUTY | Gosh Matt Effect Top Coat

I have finally tried out the Gosh Matte Effect polish after receiving it in my Box Swap with Jenny. I was going to wait for a black polish to try in on, but then I put on MeMeMe in Indulgent (#58), which came in one of the Beautyboxes, and since the top coat was just sat there, I had to try it out immediately. 

You could watch the polish go from shiny to matt within seconds! It was so much fun just watching it change! (Sounds kinda lame, doesn't it...) It doesn't really come up as good on the picture, but I really liked the effect. 

Check out my water and frozen grapes, yo!

I have also tried it with a Nails Inc. polish. This one was also a Beautybox item. I can't find the name on it, but I think it was the Portobello polish. Yeah, it definitely is. I found it in tiny writing just below the "flammable". Such a lovely summery colour! And I absolutely love how it looks with the matt coat on. 


This one was the closest I could get to the real colour. I think it's absolutely lovely!

If you want to try the Gosh matte polish yourself, I believe bigger Superdrug stores sell them here in the U.K..

Cheers for reading!


x ♥ x

No comments:

Post a Comment