Saturday 10 January 2015

LIFE | Let's get this back on track

I'm back! Again! 

It's been ages since I had written a blog post. I wasn't sure if it was worth doing, but now the new year has started, I feel I should give this another go. As I said last year, I don't really do new year's resolutions, as - let's face it - they hardly ever get kept. I do feel like I should start something, like this blog, that I can keep up. It's that or learning an instrument. Keeping the blog up is probably more likely to happen. 

As I said, I had joined the gym in October 2013 and been going 3, sometimes 4 times, a week. I have also changed my diet, trying to eat cleaner with more vegan meals incorporated to my diet. Christmas just gone I stopped being strict on my diet and had hardly been in the gym. Which shows. I am not worried about it. But now I think I should use this blog to help me keep on track with the whole clean eating and exercising venture. So expect workout routines and clean eating recipes, as well as the "usual" stuff.

This is a transformation picture I posted on Instagram a few months back. It's great to remind me of how far I have come on days, where I feel like nothing I do is working. There is about 12-14kg difference between those two photos. Enough to make me feel comfortable in clothes that were 2 dress sizes smaller. 


Hopefully this blog will help me keep on track with writing and my weightloss journey. 

Hope you enjoy what you have read so far.

Thanks for stopping by, 

x ♥ x

No comments:

Post a Comment