Monday 27 January 2014

FILM | Letterboxd and the 365 movie challenge

Hey there!

Whoa, two posts within a week? What is going on? 



This is just a quick note to say, if you would like to see how I am doing with my 365 challenge (watch a-film-a-day, or 365 films in 2014), and you are on Letterboxd, you can come over to my profile and see how I am doing with that challenge. I sometimes write reviews, very short ones usually, but mostly I just log the films I have watched and give them a star rating.

So, if you like films, you should get yourself on letterboxd, pronto! You can find my profile here.

.

Happy logging,


x ♥ x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you introduced me to this website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you enjoy it. I love logging my films. Great reading people's reviews, too!

      Delete