Tuesday 15 January 2013

BEAUTY | Glossybox Jan 2013

My Glossybox came through the post today, which I am really excited about. And since I said I'd blog more, I thought I'd blog about this one! 

The theme is "Detox". In the box I got a sample of the Premae Skincare - Balance Rescue Face Tonique, a Jason - Lips Bee Healthier Balm, which I already received with a Joliebox a while back, so I know it's good :), a sample of Renu - Flash Relax Mask, two sample sachets which are part of the Sanctuary Spa - 2-Step Thermal Transformation Mask and, a brand that I already love, Vichy - Normaderm 3IN1 Cleanser. If you want to know more about the products, I have hyperlinked the names to the websites, so just click on the product name!

Looking forward to trying out the new products!

Oh! Before I forget: They included a lovely sleeping mask, too! That's great timing, as I can't find mine! :) 



So, there you go! I haven't done a post like this before, so hope it's not too bad.

Thanks for reading!

x ♥ x

No comments:

Post a Comment