Tuesday 16 August 2011

It's Birthday time, and bouncers love cupcakes!

Soooo.... I turned yet another year older on tuesday and spend it at work. But, don't fret, I did have some celebratory drinks last night and boy, was that a good night! Joined drinks session with my supervisor and some very jolly workmates, past and present. I got 2 cards and a cookie! A giant one!! After drinks at Pavs, a few of us went to the Turtle, where I offered the bouncer one of my cupcakes (he bloody loved it, too) and sipped some good 2 for 1 cocktails. We then joined the few others that had moved on to Sakura. Moving around the dancefloor, my millie's cookie bag tore apart. Cookie and cake tin were.....secure. Did lose my card, which I found later on the floor. It even had bits of envelope stuck to it! Yay! 

It was a brilliant night. I appreciate everyone's effort last night! I work with some really great people!

Oh yes, I wanted to take a picture of the cookie, which said "Guten Geburtstag Sutha", when I got home, and realised this had happened:


Sad times! :( still tasty though, I hope.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment